In my organization its of importance to get a quick graphical overview of the state in test for example during a morning meeting. I need to connect "Part number yield chart" with "Test report grid". But there are some major problems. Please correct me if I'm wrong and there actually is a solution available!
Part number yield chart :
1. Doesn't display all product numbers on X-axis, only every other.
2. The lines connecting the Yield "dots" doesn't make sense, there are no connection between different product yields, it just makes it blurry
Test report grid:
1. Doesn't have the option for only displaying serial numbers once, by just having a quick look at the numbers I will get the wrong picture since for some product numbers there can be one single serial number that has been tested multiple times. During a morning meeting we don't have the time to click and analyze.
Ideally I would like to go from the morning meeting knowing that our main problem the latest 24h was, for example, "R256" for PN "5011-3390", by just having a glance at the yield monitor. What could be used is "Step caused UUT fail", but there is some major flaws in that one.
Step caused UUT fail:
1. It doesn't display the affected product number
2. It doesn't seem to have the option for only displaying serial numbers once, which makes it impossible to use without analyzing all steps again, sorting out unique serial numbers.
I provide an example picture below of our current yield monitor (As soon as "Step caused UUT fail" also contains Product number I hope I can replace it with WATS dashboard!):
PN, SN, "Step caused UUT fail", number of times the unit has been tested
Please sign in to leave a comment.