WATS Cloud maintenance.
- Serial number handler: do not list range of serial numbers.
- Fixed an issue with the Mobile Application on legacy accounts.
- Rest API: Document max $top=10000 for QueryHeader.
- Export wizard: Unable to download result, permission denied.
- Repair: 500 error from put report.
- Serial number handler: Range info counts serial numbers from all types that matches range.
- UUT report: Min/max y axis not sufficient to display all data.
- Dashboard: Filter by product groups doesn't work.
- Dashboard: Unit statistics doesn't include part number filter.
- Repair: Unable to resume repair if navigating from UUR report.
- Production Manager: Adding/modifying tags on a package in a Released state changes Released by field.
- Repair: Failures lost when UUR is edited in OI.
- Repair: Cannot submit report when subunits are replaced.
- Reporting: Periodic yield - period filter not included when a period is expanded.
- Dashboard: Fixed an issue with contrast theme.
- Repair: Comp ref validation failed if compref mask in unspecified.
- MI: Copy a MI sequence in Production manager does not copy all settings correct.
- MI: relations does not allow multiple Test operations even though the drop down is multiple select.
- Reporting: Serial number history - Subunits added to wrong parent when loaded on demand.
- Dashboard: Unable to load legacy dashboards.
- Dashboard: Unable to load station map statistics.
- Operator Interface: Issue with reset configuration.
- Operator Interface: Batch number input disabled.
- Production Manager: Value suggestions for StationName tag is not sorted.
- Production Manager: Value suggestions for StationName tag does not have an 'Any' value.
- Dashboard: Added Run and Status filter option in the Test reports component.
- TSY&A - Step details: Added SW filename / version as a grouping option.