The Home dashboard contains
- a chart showing volume and the first, second, and third pass yield of all reports for the last 7 days. Touching the chart will show a tooltip showing the value of each series at a point. The chart can be zoomed.
- a list of the top 50 yield reports for the last 7 days sorted by test volume.
- a list of the top 50 yield reports for the last 7 days sorted by lowest first pass yield.
The items in the lists show part number, product name, test operation, total count, first pass yield, and first pass yield trend. Press an item for further analysis (requires WATS version 2019.1 or newer).
What is displayed can be changed by using the buttons at the top:
- You may choose a different amount of time by pressing the 1, 7 or 30 days buttons.
- You may change which products are displayed by selecting a product group.
- You may change where the yield reports came from by selecting a level.
- In the home settings menu you may:
- Hide or show the Volume vs Yield, High volume or Worst yield sections.
- Hide or show the first, second, or third pass yield series.
- Set the minimum amount of reports required for products to show up in worst yield section.