WATS Server 2020.3 is now available.
WATS accounts will be updated gradually the upcoming weeks. On Prem or Private Cloud customers may contact Virinco to schedule an update.
Major Feature areas of the release:
- WATS Portal search & favorites
- Total Process Yield (new design)
- Reporting smart filter (added Misc)
- New Yield report - Preview
- New Dashboard module – Preview (new features)
- New Production Manger - Preview
- Control Panel – Change log
- WATS subscription and payment (Cloud)
- Database updates (On Prem)
- Rest API improvements
- Miscellaneous features
- Bug fixes
See attached PDF for all details.
- Export Wizard
- "An error occurred: Could not find file D:\home\ ... \miscInfoMap.txt": Happens when the "Misc info" box in "Header details" is not checked, or when none of the reports have at least 1 misc info. Temporary workaround is to check the "Misc info" box, and if the issue still occurs open one of the reports and use "Edit header" to add a dummy misc info.
- New Yield Report (Dynamic)
- Sometimes when you change column options in the grid, the "refresh of data*" does not include the latest filter settings
- When adding "classic" module as favorite, user must refresh the page to update the favorite list.
- New Dashboard,
- Subscribe to Dashboard (email) sometimes send a fault/collapsed view of the dashboard in PDF.
- Production Manager
- Restricted content is partly supported (cannot create new restricted folders)
- Clicking "new folder" in the top toolbar in quick succession sometimes causes folders to receive wrong folder name prefix (i. e New folder(2)).
- Grid sorting when clicking "List view" does not always inherit column sorting from "default view".