WATS Server 2020.1 is now available.
WATS accounts will be updated gradually the upcoming weeks. On Prem or Private Cloud customers may contact Virinco to schedule an update.
Major Feature areas of the release (see attached PDF for details):
- Reporting: Test reports, Repair reports, Station report and Yield report have been rewritten with a new modernized UI and lots of new features.
- Yield report: New Yield by product group view.
- UUT report: Drill into Test step yield & analysis details view.
- Unit verification: The unit verification feature in WATS Operator Interface has been updated with a new design and has updated unit grading rules.
- Renames: The menu items known as UUT and UUR report in now renamed to Test reports and Repair reports.
- End of support for WATS Client 4.2
- Asset manager (public preview)
- Security/Performance enhancements and bugfixes