WATS may be installed as an App to have it easily accessible from within the start menu or from the taskbar.
- Open Microsoft Edge (Edge).
- Navigate to your WATS web portal (ie. virinco.skywats.com).
- Click the Settings and More (three-dotted) button on the top-right corner.
- Select the Apps option.
- Click the Install option. ...
- Select a descriptive name for the site. (ie. WATS)
- Click the Install button.
Once WATS is installed as an app it will be accessible from within the start menu.
For even easier access, you may also pin it to the taskbar. Right click the WATS taskbar icon and select "Pin to taskbar".
Once you complete the steps, WATS will open as a separate process with a minimalist frame without navigation options or address bar as if it was a native application on Windows 10. Easily accessible for daily use.