To execute a MI test sequence, the operator must enter WATS Operator Interface. When a unit has been scanned and checked-in, select "Manual Inspection" from the menu.
If multiple MI test sequences matches the current unit, or if multiple test operations are defined, the operator must choose the appropriate test sequence and operation manually.
When the test sequence has been loaded, the operator may need to provide values to miscellaneous fields. These fields and their values will be reported in the UUT (and UUR if the test sequence failed) report(s) submitted to WATS TDM.
When all UUT/UUR Miscellaneous fields are completed with appropriate values, the operator can proceed to the sequence execution itself. Note that the sequence can be executed at any time, but the miscellaneous info must be provided prior to submitting the reports.
On Numeric/String Limit Tests, the operator must confirm to set a measured value.
If a confirmation was done by mistake, this icon will undo the test.
- Close - Closes MI and prepares Operator Interface for rescan
- Delete - Deletes the test sequence instance. When clicked, all test execution progress is lost (incl. UUT/UUR Miscellaneous Info). This option is enabled when the operator has started executing the test, or have supplied a value to a UUT/UUR miscellaneous field.
- Pass All - Passes all test steps that are marked as appropriate to pass without supplied measurements
- Submit - Submits the UUT/UUR report. This option is enabled when the result of the root sequence has been set.
- Test Instructions - Provides test instructions to the operator in different media formats. PDF has extended navigational support in MI with regards to page numbers and/or string lookup.
- Repair Codes - Lists repair categories/codes from the selected repair operation. Repair codes are needed when a test step has failed, as operators need to add at least one failure to that test step with a specified repair code.
- Print Barcodes - Prints barcodes that allow operators to execute MI actions from a barcode scanner, such as failing a single test step, or providing a repair code to a failed test step.
- Attach Image - Attaches an image to the test step, and in some cases this might be required.
Operator Interface loaded with MI sequence: