Initially you will need to select a list of product’s Test Operations (processes) in WATS: Unit Verification Rules
The last test performed in each of these processes will then be listed in a grid when you scan a unit in WATS OI (when set as start page, otherwise accessible from the menu). The unit will further be marked as OK, Warning or NOT OK (green, yellow, red), together with an grade.
Following are the different rules:
- OK – All test are passed
- Warning – All tests are passed but not in order of process index (process index is configured in WATS CP)
- NOT OK – If one or more of the listed reports are not PASSED.
- A – All processes have passed their tests, and they have been executed in correct order.
- B – All processes have passed their tests, but they have not been executed in correct order.
- C – All processes have passed their last test, but one or more earlier runs failed.
- D – All processes have passed their last test, but the unit has been repaired.
- N/A – Some of the processes have not passed their last test.
Unit Verification in WATS Operator Interface:
Unit Verification is designed for use during production. As such, it does filter repair operation based on date. If a unit is finalized, then repaired followed by unit verification, the latter will returning and a grade D, as the unit has been repaired.