|skyWATS.com Availability - User Level:||none (see Account)|
Create and edit Users (Control Panel) and restrict access
- Browse to the Control Panel >Users.
- Click New User (+) in the ribbon.
- Complete the new row with a unique user name, Full name, e-mail address
- select a role(s) to grant the User access to the different functionality (See Roles & Permission)
- In the "Restrict to Level" section, select a predefined Level to restrict the user access to only reports from selected clients. (see System Manager)
- In the "Restrict to Product groups" section, select a predefined product group to restrict the user access to only the listed part numbers in that product group. (see Product Groups)
- Click Done.
- I dialog popup allow you to enter the Users password. The User can later change the password in "My settings".