|WATS Cloud Availability - User Level:||Manager. Legacy plan: none (use account)|
Create and edit Users (Control Panel) and restrict access
NOTE: For Azure AD integration, a User must be created in WATS where Username is the same as the Azure AD username (e.g. email address). See also this article to enable Azure AD.
- Browse to the Control Panel > Users & Account > Users.
- Click New User (+) in the ribbon.
- Complete the new row with a unique user name, Full name, e-mail address
- select a role(s) to grant the User access to the different functionality (See Roles & Permission)
- Assign the User to a Web client (see System Manager)
- In the "Restrict to Level" section, select a predefined Level to restrict the user access to only reports from selected clients. (see System Manager)
- In the "Restrict to Product groups" section, select a predefined product group to restrict the user access to only the listed part numbers in that product group. (see Product Groups)
- Click Done.
- A dialog popup confirm the creation of the User and that an email has been sent. The User can later change the password in "My settings".