|skyWATS.com Availability - User Level:||Manager, Analyzer|
Throughout the WATS application you can use predefined Product Groups (e.g. in the report filters).
To edit Product Groups, enter the Control Panel (For Technicians) -> Configure/Settings -> Product Groups.
NOTE: You must be granted access to Product Groups and Edit Public Product groups by the Administrator (Roles & Permissions)
Click "New" in the ribbon.
- Type a group name (double click in the Name cell). Optionally, enter a description
- Select "Is Public" if you want the group to be available to all users. If not selected, the group is only available with your user account.
- Make sure the group is highlighted and click "New filter" in the ribbon
- Type a part number and a revision. You can use % or * for wild card definitions
- You can also exclude a certain part number(s)
Groups can also be nested with other product groups.
You should now be able to enter a report and see the product groups in the filter. If not available, try to refresh/reopen the internet browser.