If you are creating or using a WATS converter and want to use a custom drop folder, the local "NETWORK SERICE" on the machine has to be granted write access to the folder. To configure, select Properties for the folder in the file explorer, select Security tab, and Add NETWORK SERVICE user and make sure it has Modify rights. WATS Client Service must be restarted after this.
Articles in this section
- How to install WATS web portal as an App in Microsoft Edge (Chromium)
- Moving WATS Client between virtual levels
- Set WATS to open report details in new browser tabs
- Manual installation of skyWats.com certificate
- Setting up Elevated Trust for Control Panel/Operator Interface
- Failed to load VI because the VI version is 9.0
- Uninstall Workflow/Manual Inspection designer
- WATS Client - Report transfer stopped
- Operator Interface - Override MES server settings
- Using a network folder from a WATS client converter.