If you are creating or using a WATS converter and want to use a custom drop folder, the local "NETWORK SERICE" on the machine has to be granted write access to the folder. To configure, select Properties for the folder in the file explorer, select Security tab, and Add NETWORK SERVICE user and make sure it has Modify rights. WATS Client Service must be restarted after this.
Articles in this section
- Manual installation of skyWats.com certificate
- Setting up Elevated Trust for Control Panel/Operator Interface
- Failed to load VI because the VI version is 9.0
- Uninstall Workflow/Manual Inspection designer
- WATS Client - Report transfer stopped
- Operator Interface - Override MES server settings
- Using a network folder from a WATS client converter.
- WATS Client - Add write permission to NETWORK SERVICE on file system to allow converter access
- Enable Silverlight
- TestStand - Set Operation Type error