You can extend the event/error logging of the WATS Client. This is useful when troubleshooting problems and requesting support from Virinco (add the extended wats.log to the support request)
- Open regedit (run > regedit)
- browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Virinco\WATS
- Right click and add new String value and name it "LoggingLevel"
- Double click and add value "All"
- Restart the WATS Client Service (Computer Management > Services and Applications > Services > WATS Client Service. Right click and select Restart) Or restart the computer.
Remember to disable the LoggingLevel when troubleshooting is finished (delete the LoggingLevel key in regedit)
Where to locate the "wats.log".
Win 7: C:\ProgramData\Virinco\WATS
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Virinco\WATS