WATS version 4.0 now released (126.96.36.199)
New features: http://www.virinco.com/index.php?pageID=103
IMPORTANT: WATS 4 should NOT run in Compatibility View in IE 9. Please turn off Compatibility View by toggling the button in the address bar:
Also make sure the Compatibility View Settings (tools>Compatibility View Settings ) are correct:
- Count mismatch in the Station report (the initial table show a different total count number than the detailed report due to a mismatch in the queries)
- sorting disabled in subtables (Serial Number History)
- Product Yield
- sometimes the sub tables header mismatch the records (line up)
- Yield targets in the Part Number chart sometimes display 0%
- Sometimes saving an updated user in the Control Panel generates an error
- Sometimes Clients/servers goes offline in the system manager (for a short period)
- Adding "Final Test Operation" in an empty table generates an error. WA: Just accept the error and save the record.
- "*" is not supported in "Final Test Operation". WA: use "%" as wild card.
- (?) help button in the UUR Wizard is a dead link. WA:Open the help file from the toolbar in the Report & Analysis module